Posted on September 17, 2016 by Meghan Eggleston
On Monday, September 26th I’m offering a FREE 7-Day Crockpot Clean Eating Challenge
This is a great way to kickstart your journey, bust through a plateau or just take advantage of some support and accountability and tasty new recipes.
This is for you if you…
- are way too busy to figure it all out on your own.
- need some support, motivation, and accountability.
- desire to get (and stay) healthy.
- want to have access to meal plans and templates to create your own
- could use some family-friendly recipes and tips
- long to lose weight and/or tone up
- would thrive in a private group of women who are all working towards being healthy – women who are positive – women who share their ups and their downs – women who encourage each other no matter what kind of day you are having.
What are the requirements?
- must not be working with another coach (I respect my fellow coaches to not step on their toes!)
- Complete the intake form
- RSVP ‘GOING’ to the event!
While many participants can see amazing results in as little as a week, the real purpose of the group is to provide accountability towards healthy daily habits and detoxing our body of sugar & artificial ingredients that are addictive and inflammatory so that we can move forward with a lifestyle that allows us opportunities for treats and enjoyment of food but BREAKING us from the daily addiction to it.
Pin for Later